You’d get so much more done in a day if it weren’t for all those little interruptions. And not from your co-workers either. This is about all those little upgrade and warning notices that pop up in front of your screen when you’re trying to work – accompanied by those annoying alert sounds. They’re the kind of compelling messages that say “Upgrade this program now or all is lost!” and they always show up when you don’t have the time to deal with them.
The Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade is kind of like those notices – but completely different. Yes, it wants you to make a change, but the upgrade can be made on your time, when you’re ready to go from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Home Premium. And unlike some of those other upgrades that never seem to really change your life (or even your programs), the Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade will improve your Windows Experience.
From the new navigation features like Jump Lists and customization tools to personalize your Windows experience, Windows 7 Home Premium is faster and easier to use. It also lets you watch, pause, rewind, and record TV right along with your DVD collection. Want to share files or a printer with other computers running Windows 7? Windows 7 Home Premium does that, too, with its HomeGroup capability. With 64-bit support, remote media streaming, Internet TV, and more, The Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade is the upgrade that sees benefits right away.
Get the upgrade that gives you more, with the Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade and go from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Easier to Use - Simplify your PC with new navigation features (Shake, Jump Lists, Snap) and customize Windows to look and feel the way you like using themes and taskbar programs. Set up a home network and easily connect to printers - Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
- It's Faster - Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker, Home Premium takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory, while connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy, making your computer time more efficient.
- Best PC Entertainment Experience - Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center or watch your favorite DVD movies. Home Premium includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC
- Personalize your desktop by easily changing backgrounds, window colors, and sounds to reflect your personal style
- Share files across the various PCs in your home by using HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer
- Pin any program to the taskbar, making it just a click away; you can also rearrange the icons on the taskbar by clicking and dragging
- Create a home network and share your photos, videos, and music
- Find virtually anything on your PC, from documents to photos to email - just click on the Start button, enter a word, and get organized results
- Access recently used files with just two clicks, even for frequently used and pinned Word documents
Home Premium Features:
- Create a HomeGroup
- Location and other Sensors Support
- Create and Play DVDs
- Internet TV
- Multiplayer Games
- Remote Media Streaming
- Windows Media Center
- 64-Bit Support
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Snipping Tool
- Sticky Notes
- Windows Journal
- Windows Mobility Center (visible only on laptops)
- Windows Touch
- Upgrade Details: Upgrade from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Home Premium
- Model Number: 4WC-00003
- Packaging: Full Retail Packaging
Windows System Requirements:
- PC running Windows 7 Starter
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB of available hard disk space for 32-bit; 20 GB for 64-bit
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access required to use certain features (fees may apply)
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs with Windows 7
Upgrade Information: This product includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions for you to upgrade a single computer from Windows 7 Starter to Windows 7 Home Premium. You can use Windows Anytime Upgrade to upgrade from one 32-bit version of Windows 7 to another OR from one 64-bit version of Windows 7 to another, but you can't upgrade from a 32-bit version of Windows 7 to a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or vice versa.
Note: Product is NOT returnable if opened.
To see this deal, Click Here.