You’re going to be the next big musical sensation.
Hey, it’s possible. With a catchy tune, a decent voice…and the backing of a certain teen pop star…you might be the next online hit. But you don’t want make the big time and get caught using inferior equipment.
And you can start with the CAD Audio Headphones MH110. Designed to be recording-studio quality, these precision-built headphones feature a comfit-fit headband – and they easily fold for convenient storage and travel. Though created for studio performance (like recording your breakthrough tune), the CAD Audio Headphones are also perfect for non-professional musicians – so you can use them to comfortably listen to your musical inspiration while you plan your hit.
Even if your chart-topping song ends up being a short radio jingle, you’ll look professional – and enjoy professional sound quality – with the CAD Audio Headphones MH110.
- High output 50 mm neodymium drivers for clear, robust sound
- Extended frequency response for exceptional detail and clarity
- Easy-fold, comfort-fit headband for easy storage and maximum comfort
- Single-sided exit with straight cable
- Color: Black and Silver
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Sound Mode: Stereo
- Host Interface: Mini-phone
- Earpiece: Over-the-head; Binaural
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 18 KHz
- Sensitivity: 112 +/- 3 dB
- Driver: 50 mm neodymium
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Weight: 10 oz
- Cable Length and Connection: 2.8 m (112") cord with 1/4" and 1/8" connector
- Compliance: RoHS Compliant
To see this deal, click here.