If you’re weary of the battles, then the Altec Lansing Bliss Earphones are just for you.
You know the battle we’re talking about. It’s the “I just want to listen to my music, but my earphones are so tangled it isn’t worth the effort” battle. It’s the “How could one set of earphones get so knotted up when I just put them in my pocket” frustration.
You’ve probably tried many tactics to prevent your favorite earbuds from weaving a tangled web, without success. But before you give up entirely on your favorite songs and sounds, the Altec Lansing Bliss Earphones want to solve the problem.
The unique braided-cloth cord on these headphones helps prevent those irritating tangles and knots – making sure listening doesn’t become a stressful instead of relaxing activity. And with true-to-performance sound and a SnugFit design featuring an 8-piece eartip kit, these earphones are sure to give you a comfortable, memorable, and noise-isolated listening experience.
Enjoy quality sound without the interruption of tangled cords with the Altec Lansing Bliss Earphones.
- True to performance sound with enhanced output
- 8-piece eartip kit for a perfect fit
- Braided cord helps prevent tangles
- Comes with soft carry case
- Color: Black or Aqua
- Neodymium Drivers: 8 mm
- Input Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Impedance: 29 Ohms
- Connection: 3.5 mm
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Compatibility: MP3 players and devices equipped with a 3.5 headphone jack
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
To see this deal, click here.