You can’t take this kind of power for granted – not everyone can handle the responsibility of controlling one 36 LED Heavy Duty Work Torch, let alone two. For now, we’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you’ll use your new-found lighting power for good.
It might be as simple as sharing the 33-LED top of one light with the neighbor kids for their backyard camping party – or something more serious, like providing an extra emergency light when they try to roast marshmallows inside their tent. And that light – not to mention the 3 additional direction LEDs – is not the only superpower these Heavy Duty Work Torches posses.
With a magnetic back and a strong swivel hook, these lights can stand on their own – or at least operate hands-free. This is especially useful when you need both hands as well as a light to save the day from impending doom or just a dark, messy attic.
There are a lot of positive ways to use the super bright LED power of two 36 LED Heavy Duty Work Torches – just remember that with that great power comes great responsibility.
Get light for an emergency, for work, or for outdoor activities with the two-pack of 36 LED Heavy Duty Work Torches.
- Great for emergency use or anywhere extra light is needed
- Great for those hard to reach areas
- Great for Camping or Outdoor Activities
- Great for Your Car Safety Kit
- Great for a Dark Closet or Staircase
- 36 Bright LEDs provide a very bright light
- Practical built-in hook and magnetic back
- 33 long-lasting super bright top LED lights
- 3 additional directional LED lights
- Fold-away swivel hook and back magnet
- Powered by 3 'AAA' Batteries (included)
- Quantity: Two 36-LED Work Torches
- Color: Black with Red Accents
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.25" x 1.25" (L x W x D, Approx.)
- Power Source: 3 'AAA' Batteries (per work torch, included)
- Light Source: 33 LEDs on Top; 3 Directional LEDs on End
Note: This product includes batteries. We do not test nor can we guarantee the performance or life of a battery/batteries included with a product.
To see this deal, click here.