Looking for 3D entertainment? You can spend a small fortune to add 3D to an already overpriced family night at the movie theater. Or you can put most of your paycheck toward a brand new 3D-ready television and spend the evening all wearing matching hipster-approved 3D glasses.
Great options, right? But if you think 3D should be a little more practical (and a little more wallet-friendly) there’s another strategy: a 3D camera.
Why settle for someone else’s idea of a 3D masterpiece when you can create your own photographic works of 3D art? You can capture any moment with the 3D lens camera, print out the image with a standard printer, cut it to size, and insert it into the 3D viewer. It’s a more personal 3D experience you can share with anyone, thanks to three 3D viewers included with the camera. And it won’t break the bank either.
You can spend all your money on probably overhyped entertainment, or you can spend your time making 3D memories with a 3D Camera and 3D Viewer Bundle in orange, lavender, green, yellow, or pink.
- Shoot It - Use the 3D dual-lens camera to take your picture; files are saved to an SD card (sold separately).
- Print It - Print your pictures from any standard printers that can take a standard 4 x 6 photo paper and cut it along the line.
- View It - Insert the printed picture into the 3D Viewer and share, or you can send the 3D Viewer to your friends or relatives so they can enjoy memories in 3D, too!
- 3D Camera with dual-lens design
- Takes 0.3 MP Images
- Save to SD Card (sold separately)
- View with three included 3D Viewers
- 3D Dual-Lens Camera
- Three 3D Viewers
- 2 'AAA' Alkaline Batteries
- USB Cable
- Color: Orange, Lavender, Green, Yellow, or Pink
- Image Sensor: 1/9" 0.3 MP CMOS Sensor
- Sensor Sensitivity: Auto/ISO 100
- Lens: F/2.8 f=2.0mm, Fixed Lens
- Focus Range: 6 in ~ infinity
- TFT Monitor: 1.44" TFT
- White Balance: Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
- Exposure: Auto/ -2.0EV ~ +2.0EV
- Memory: SD Card (Supports up to 32 GB, not included)
- Still Image: JPEG (EXIF 2.2); VGA/1.3M (Firmware interpolation)
- PC Interface: USB 1.1
- Power Source: 2 x 'AAA' alkaline batteries (included); USB 5V
- Shutter: Electronic Shutter, 1/8 ~ 1/8000 second
- Auto Power Off: Off/3 min
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 1.93" x 0.83" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.29 ounces (without batteries, approx.)
- Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2
- Intel/AMD Dual-Core processor or above
- 1 GB of RAM or greater
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- DirectX 9 (DirectX 10 recommended)
- Available USB Port (1.1 or higher)
Note: This product includes batteries. We do not test nor can we guarantee the performance or lifetime of a battery/batteries included with a product.
To see this deal, click here.