This is supposed to be the post-PC era, right? And even though laptops are more portable than desktops (obviously), it’s kind of crazy to have to carry one around just to make sure your phone stays charged when you need it. So don’t – just carry an Emerson USB AC to DC Wall Adapter instead. Or maybe four of them.
Because you just never know when your camera, MP3 player, or cell phone’s going to run out of battery. Okay, maybe the little battery icon blinking or your cell phone beeping is a pretty good hint. But the point is, with an Emerson USB AC to DC Wall Adapter, you don’t have to worry about running out of power. You can just plug it into a standard wall outlet and keep on talking, listening, or taking pictures – or all of the above.
And since this set comes with either two or four wall adapters, you just might feel generous enough to share with a friend who’s still carrying around their laptop as a cell phone charger.
Power up your USB devices without the computer using the Emerson USB AC to DC Wall Adapter.
- Input: 110-240V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.4A
- Output: DC 5.0V --- 0.2A (200mA)
- Type A USB port
- Works with digital cameras, cell phones, PDAs, MP3 and other USB devices
- Model: SW013US-0500020US
- This device only puts out 200mA (0.2A) and is not compatible with Apple iPod, iPad or iPhone. Please check your device for compatibility and power requirements.
- Product Requirements: Device with USB port and USB cable, Available AC power outlet
To see this deal, click here.