When it comes to listening to music, we have a LOT of options. And we’re not just talking in terms of what song we’re going to play next! There are different streaming services to choose from, our very own playlists created on our device, and just regular radio stations. Then, we have to actually decide how we’re going to listen to that music. Headphones? A speaker? Our computer?
Entries in Speakers (6)
When it comes to finding a speaker for your home, there are so many options out there that you could probably fill your home ten times over! There are big speakers, small speakers, speaker docks, Bluetooth speakers, and every possible thing in between. But, do you know what trait those speakers all share? Well…besides all playing music, those speakers are all boring!
Everyone loves a little music now again. Seriously, who doesn’t love jamming out during that long commute to work or playing rock star while getting dressed in the morning? That’s what we thought…no one. Really, music is one of those things you just can’t escape, and now it can follow you all the way to the grave!
Enjoy better sound, higher volume levels, and wider frequency response with HP 2.0 Compact Stereo Speakers - external travel speakers that are conveniently compatible with any PC or monitor. . Just connect this computer sound system for improved sound performance - and slip them into a laptop carrying case to listen to your favorite tunes anywhere.
The computer’s streaming Pandora upstairs, the radio’s blaring in the kitchen, while you’re singing to the laundry – accompanied by your iPod. In the meantime, the fire alarm is going off and your neighbor is outside your door with your dog who’s been stuck outside for more than a hour.
Don’t worry, your condition is treatable. Music obsession just requires a carefully orchestrated approach and a little support from your friends, and our solution is the EXO Xciter Bluetooth® Surface Speaker. This small device turns any surface into the perfect wireless sound system, letting you take your favorite music anywhere and everywhere. Colbie Caillat at the coffee shop? Certainly. Backstreet Boys in the basement? Well, if you must. The EXO Exciter connects to Bluetooth devices as well as MP3 players, computers, eReaders, and gaming consoles to make it possible.
As for the support group, they’re built in – the EXO Xciter automatically lets you share your sound with everyone. Just don’t be surprised if they question your music choices. It’s all part of the therapy.
Plus, the Xciter does more than just music. Connect it to a smartphone for a conference call, your computer for ultimate gaming sound – and the best part is the EXO Xciter lets you share every experience with everyone around you by using any rigid surface, whether glass, plastic, or wood.
Get the help you need – or at least the music sound you want, everywhere you want it – with the EXO Xciter Bluetooth Surface Speaker.
- Provides for multiple applications including conference calls, presentations, video game enhancement, and music sharing
- Syncs with Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones, computers, and tablets
- Connects to MP3 players, computers, eReaders, gaming consoles, and projectors via eXo cable
- Sound is emitted from the entire surface, creating high-performance user interaction environment
- EXO Xciter
- EXO Cable (Combo USB, USB Power, 3.5mm stereo jack)
- EXO Surface Mount (Temporary)
- Compliance: Bluetooth V2.1 +EDR
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HSP/HPF, SPP, OPP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Operating Range: 10 meters (Class 2, Bluetooth standard)
- Maximum Peak Power: 5 Watts RMS
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 1 month
- Built-in Battery Charger: Charging by PC/Laptop USB connector or AC Wall Charger compatible with USB port
- Frequency Range: 200 to 20,000 Hz
- Music Playing Time: 4 to 5 hours (high volume level)
- Dimensions: 34.6 mm x 65.80 mm (H x Diam.)
- Weight: 6.3 oz
To see this deal, click here.